Slept Badly. That evil cow Livia's unexpected good nature towards me obviously had a really telling effect on my nerves. I'm used to her ignoring me, shouting at me and demanding that I get punished or sold, but her smile was both unexpected and frightening (she does have one of those smiles that naturally unnerve people.)

I woke up sweating from my dream. I was running through moorland with people chasing me, Livia was standing there just laughing, then I fell down and down this bank and I was grabbed, which was when I woke up.

I was pretty worried getting up seeing as how she is now in sole command of the villa and I have had a pretty poor run of mornings lately.It was all just as peaceful as yesterday. Birds chirping in the the pale early morning sky and a light plume of smoke rising straight above the villa.

No comments:

Post a Comment